Mission, Vision and Values
MISSION: Advancing health through excellence in patient care, education and discovery
VISION: To be the preeminent innovator in oral and craniofacial health worldwide
VALUES: Our core LEADERSHIP values encompass our operating philosophy and principles that guide us in our daily actions and decisions, as well as in our interactions with others.
- We enthusiastically guide and support people at all levels to achieve their greatest potential; our people are our greatest asset.
- We strive for excellence in everything we do.
- We accept responsibility as individuals and as a community for our decisions and actions.
- We embrace diversity and inclusion as a path to innovation, learning, mutual respect and excellence.
- We are most successful when people actively participate at all levels and know their ideas are valued.
- We respect the ideas, opinions, rights and dignity of all students, faculty, staff, patients, colleagues and community partners.
- We improve quality of life, invest in the communities we serve and advocate for underserved populations.
- We perform to the highest standards of integrity, ethics, fairness and professionalism in our daily actions and interactions.
- We encourage creativity, embrace new challenges and actively seek out opportunities to advance our field.
- We collaborate in a transparent, supportive manner to share information, resources and ideas to achieve shared goals.