- UCSF Alumni Weekend - May 29-30
- Wendall Wylie Memorial Lecture - The Six Elements of Orofacial Harmony - Friday, June 12
- Advanced Endodontics Diagnosis: Strategies for Managing Complex Cases - Friday, June 19
- Esthetics of the Periodontal - Restorative Interface - Saturday July, 11
- Lasers in Dentistry - Saturday, August 1, 2015
- Sleep Apnea Series 2015 - Fri & Sat, Aug 28-29, 2015
Save the Date
- DH Symposium - Saturday, October 24, 2015
- Craniofacial and Cleft Palate Symposium - Saturday, October 24, 2015
Registration for the save-the-date courses will be available shortly.
For more details, click on the title of the course, or if you have questions, please call the UCSF CDE office at 415-514-0778.
University of California, San Francisco is an ADA CERP (American Dental Association Continuing Education Recognition Program) Recognized Provider. UCSF has also received full approval from the Provider Recognition and Approval Committee of the Association for Continuing Dental Education and is an accepted national sponsor of the Academy of General Dentistry. UCSF is also a registered continuing education provider with the California Board of Dental Examiners.