- From Gums to Guts: What is New in Periodontal Medicine - Saturday, March 05
- Oral Manifestations of Systemic Diseases - Saturday, May 07
- UCSF Master Faculty Lecture Series
- UCSF Alumni Weekend - April 8 - 9, 2016
Save the Date
- Delta Dental Day with Dean John Featherstone - July 23
- Lasers in Dentistry with Dr. Don Coluzzi and Dr. Peter Rechmann - August 06
- Where does that nerve go? Hands-on Anatomy Refresher for Clinicians
For more details, click on the title of the course, or if you have questions, please call the UCSF CDE office at 415-514-0778.
Mark Ryder, DMD
Dr. Mark Ryder is a Professor and Chair of Periodontology and Director of the postgraduate program in Periodontology at UCSF where he has been a faculty member for the past 36 years. He received his dental and specialty training from the Harvard School of Dental Medicine. He is the author of over 180 articles, abstracts and book chapters and has lectured extensively in the United States and abroad. Dr. Ryder has received many awards both from the University of California and from national organizations for his entertaining and informative lectures, and for his contributions to dental education.
Denis Lynch, DDS, PhD
Dr. Lynch received his D.D.S. degree from the University of California at San Francisco, followed by a residency in oral and maxillofacial pathology and a Ph.D. in Experimental Pathology at the University of Alabama. He is currently Professor of Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology at Marquette University School of Dentistry and Professor of Dermatology at the Medical College of Wisconsin.
John D.B. Featherstone, MSc, PhD
Arun Sharma, BDS, MS
M. Anthony Pogrel, DDS, MD
Charles McNeill, DDS