- Implant Selection Based on Restorative Needs - Saturday, October 15
- The Evolution from Occlusion and TMD to Orofacial Pain and “Brain Pain” - Saturday, November 05
Save the Date
- Margaret "Peggy" Walsh Dental Hygiene Symposium featuring Denise Bowen - December 03
- Pediatric Oral Conscious Sedation Renewal Course - January 28
- Where does that nerve go? Hands-on Anatomy Refresher for Clinicians
For more details, click on the title of the course, or if you have questions, please call the UCSF CDE office at 415-514-0778.
Dr. Arun Sharma is a Clinical Professor in the Division of Prosthodontics at the University of California, San Francisco School of Dentistry. Dr. Sharma is a Diplomate of the American Board of Prosthodontics. He maintains a private practice, and is the Director of the graduate program in prosthodontics at UCSF and serves as the prosthodontist for the Center for Craniofacial Anomalies. Dr. Sharma received his dental degree from the University of Bombay in 1983 and a Masters in Prosthetic Dentistry from the University of London. He then completed a prosthodontic residency from UCSF and a maxillofacial prosthetic residency from UCLA.
Charles McNeill, DDS, is a diplomate of the American Board of Orofacial Pain and a fellow of the American College of Dentists and the International College of Dentists. He is a member of theOKU Dental Honor Society and is an honorary member of the American Academy of Oral Medicine. Dr. McNeill is a former president and member of both the American Academy of Restorative Dentistry and the American Academy of Orofacial Pain. He is a past-editor of the Journal of Orofacial Pain and has authored many articles, abstracts, book chapters, and edited four books. Dr. McNeill lectures extensively on the subjects of TMD, orofacial pain and occlusion.