Following are links of interest to UCSF Dentistry students from the UCSF School of Dentistry/Student Services, UCSF, and elsewhere.
UCSF Dentistry Student Services:
UCSF Dentistry Student Services Links:
- Academic & Administrative Calendar 
- UCSF Dentistry Emergency Action Plan (PDF) 
- Clinic Induction Pledge 
- Planned Absence Form 
- Laboratory and Clinics Policies and Procedure Manual 2005 - 2006
- Professionalism 
A core component of the academic program at the UCSF School of Dentistry.
- Incoming Students Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) 
Answers to the most frequently-asked questions by incoming students, and links to important additional information.
- Admissions 
Information on all degree programs offered by the School of Dentistry and had links to the various programs for detailed information on application procedures, deadlines, etc.
- UCSF School of Dentistry Computer Requirements 
Information on the School of Dentistry's requirements for computer specifications, software, and Internet.
- John Greene Society website 
UCSF student dental organization.
- ADEA Student Chapter at the UCSF School of Dentistry 
UCSF student dental organization. UCSF student dental organization.
- ASDA at UCSF Dentistry 
ASDA at UCSF is the local chapter of the leading national organization for dental students, The American Student Dental Association.
- UCSF Student Inside Guide 
A new UCSF student guide to campus life and beyond.
- Student Financial Aid 
Information on the types of financial services available at UCSF.
- Student Health Services 
Information on the types of services, hours and location, access to care and immunization requirements as well as additional healthcare information.
- Student Housing 
Information on housing options for members of the UCSF community.
- UCSF Classroom Scheduling and Room Reservations 
- Student Disability Services 
- Leaning Resource Services 
- UCSF Emergency Preparedness 
- UCSF Student/Trainee International Travel Guidelines