Following are links of interest to UCSF Dentistry students from the UCSF School of Dentistry/Student Services, UCSF, and elsewhere.
UCSF Dentistry Student Services:
Student Services provides administrative support for dental students and alumni of the School of Dentistry. Services include event coordination, student absence records, student and alumni job listings, maintenance of student email listservs, student mail distribution, classroom scheduling liaison with campus student services and letters of recommendation.
UCSF Dentistry Student Services Links:
- Academic & Administrative Calendar
- UCSF Dentistry Emergency Action Plan (PDF)
A core component of the academic program at the UCSF School of Dentistry.
- Incoming Students Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Answers to the most frequently-asked questions by incoming students, and links to important additional information.
Information on all degree programs offered by the School of Dentistry and had links to the various programs for detailed information on application procedures, deadlines, etc.
- UCSF School of Dentistry Computer Requirements
Information on the School of Dentistry's requirements for computer specifications, software, and Internet.
- John Greene Society website
UCSF student dental organization.
- ADEA Student Chapter at the UCSF School of Dentistry
UCSF student dental organization. UCSF student dental organization.
- ASDA at UCSF Dentistry
ASDA at UCSF is the local chapter of the leading national organization for dental students, The American Student Dental Association.
- UCSF Student Inside Guide
A new UCSF student guide to campus life and beyond.
- UCSF Office of Diversity and Outreach
The mission of the Office is to build a broadly diverse faculty, student, trainee and staff community, to nurture a culture that is welcoming and supportive, and to engage diverse ideas for the provision of culturally competent education, discovery and patient care.
- University of California Sexual Harassment and Sexual Violence Policy
UCSF Dentistry is committed to providing education, prevention and response to the issues of sexual assault, relationship violence, and stalking.
- Student Financial Aid
Information on the types of financial services available at UCSF.
- Student Health Services
Information on the types of services, hours and location, access to care and immunization requirements as well as additional healthcare information.
- Student Housing
Information on housing options for members of the UCSF community.
- UCSF Classroom Scheduling and Room Reservations
- Student Disability Services
- Leaning Resource Services
- UCSF Emergency Preparedness
- UCSF Student/Trainee International Travel Guidelines