UCSF Dental Information Day - Southern California 2015
We are bringing UCSF to Southern California for UCSF Dental Information Day 2015! Dental Information Day is an information session designed for prospective students of the Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) program at UCSF.
The event includes :
- The varied roles in health care available to dentists
- The many options for career specialization
- The workforce demand for licensed dentists
- Interaction with faculty, staff and students
- What it takes to prepare yourself for admission to the Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) program at UCSF
- How to fund your education
- “Hands On” activities lead by dental students
On hand to discuss the profession and the UCSF DDS program will be dentists, faculty members, dental students and an admissions representative.
Date, Time, and Location
|Date||Saturday, April 18, 2015|
UC IRVINE, IRVINE, CA 92697
|Registration Deadline||April 14, 2015|
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!
CLICK HERE FOR APPLICATION!!
Who can attend? All interested students and their families or guests may participate. Registration is required. We require a registration fee from each person in your party attending. How much does it cost? There is a non-refundable fee of US$25 per person attending. registration fees cover all program materials, light breakfast, lunch and parking. A limited number of fee waivers are available for students from low-income backgrounds to attend. For details, please contact us.
Please e-mail your registration form and payment information to : email@example.com.
Once we receive your registration, we will send you a confirmation e-mail with check-in and parking details.
If you have any other questions, please contact us at:
UCSF School of Dentistry