Our key stakeholders – our patients, students, faculty, staff, funders, research and health collaborators, and many more with a vested interest in our success – expect us to not only maintain our status as a premier institution, but to continuously improve and ultimately fulfill our vision to be the preeminent innovator in oral and craniofacial health worldwide.
'Advancing health through excellence in patient care, education, and discovery'
The UCSF School of Dentistry 2015-2020 Strategic Plan demonstrates our commitment to our vision and mission. It is our guide toward delivering seamless, high quality patient care, providing the best education available, and translating our breakthrough discoveries into health benefits for all.
The strategic plan was developed over a period of two years with staff, faculty and student participation. It combines the intelligence and creativity we will need to navigate our ever-changing environment, and excel at meeting complex challenges.
The School of Dentistry 2015-2020 Strategic Plan fully supports the UCSF Systemwide 2014-2019 Strategic Imperatives.
Read more about the Strategic Plan:
- August 2016: Our Strategic Plan: Focus on Business
- July 2016: Our Strategic Plan: People
- May 2016: Our Strategic Plan: Discovery
- April 2016: Strategic Plan: Focus on Education
- March 2016: Our Strategic Plan in Action: UCSF Dental Center
- February 2016: Our Strategic Plan in Action
- July 2015: Strategic Planning Process Charts Future Direction for School of Dentistry