Make a Gift
“If each and every alumnus contributed $1,000 or more per year to their School, there would be nearly $6,000,000 per year to provide our patients with quality, accessible health care, funds to recruit and retain the best faculty, support for outstanding students-in-need, as well as the resources to fund cutting-edge, translational research destined to advance oral health worldwide. That is my challenge to each and every one of you!”
- John D. B. Featherstone MSc, PhD
Professor and Dean
UCSF School of Dentistry
Dean’s Associates represent the core philanthropic leadership at the UCSF School of Dentistry and enjoy a multitude of benefits associated with their generous support:
- Name recognition in the annual Honor Roll of Giving publication
- Name recognition on the UCSF School of Dentistry website: www.dentistry.ucsf.edu/
- Invitation to regional Dean’s Associates receptions throughout California, hosted by select alumni in their homes (San Francisco, Orinda, Hillsborough, Los Gatos, Sacramento, Fresno, Pacific Palisades, Montebello, Newport Beach, and San Diego)
- Invitation to the annual Scholarship Hall of Fame reception honoring scholarship recipients.
- Commemorative Dean’s Associate certificate.
To learn more about becoming a Dean’s Associate contact:
220 Montgomery, 5009