- When Things Go Wrong – How to Avoid Being Sued and What To Do If It Happens - Saturday, January 21
- Oral Conscious Sedation for Young Dental Patients - California Sedation Permit Renewal Course
- Esthetics and Implant Prosthetics: Avoiding Failures and Complications
- UCSF Dental Sleep Medicine Mini-Residency - 4/22/17, 06/10/17, 07/15/17, & 08/19/17
Save the Date
- Karen Baker - June 03, 2017
- Dr. Eddie Hewlett - June 24, 2017
- Dr. Don Coluzzi and Dr. Peter Rechmann - August 05, 2017
- Dr. Aaron Jenson - September 30, 2017
- Dr. Ling Zhan - October 21, 2017
- Annual Dental Hygiene Symposium - December 02, 2017
- CAMBRA - Online Course for CDE credit or Certification
For more details, click on the title of the course, or if you have questions, please call the UCSF CDE office at 415-514-0778.
University of California, San Francisco is an ADA CERP (American Dental Association Continuing Education Recognition Program) Recognized Provider. UCSF has also received full approval from the Provider Recognition and Approval Committee of the Association for Continuing Dental Education and is an accepted national sponsor of the Academy of General Dentistry. UCSF is also a registered continuing education provider with the California Board of Dental Examiners.