- Update on Oral Health Products: How to Make Informed Choices - 06/03/17
- Wendell Wylie Memorial and William Ware Lecture - 06/02/17
- Make it STICK! Predictable and Durable Adhesive Restorative Dentistry - 6/24/17
- Successful Endodontics: Implementing Modern Materials, Techniques, and Imaging for a Better Outcome - 9/30/17
- UCSF Dental Sleep Medicine Mini-Residency - 4/22/17, 06/10/17, 07/15/17, & 08/19/17
- Yosemite Weekend: Lasers in Dentistry: How They Can Help You! - 10/13-14/17
Save the Date
- Dr. Don Coluzzi and Dr. Peter Rechmann - August 05, 2017
- Dr. Ling Zhan - October 21, 2017
- Annual Dental Hygiene Symposium - December 02, 2017
- CAMBRA - Online Course for CDE credit or Certification (This course is in the process of being accredited for CDE credit. In the meantime, you may purchase the entire course to view only.)
For more details, click on the title of the course, or if you have questions, please call the UCSF CDE office at 415-514-0778.
University of California, San Francisco is an ADA CERP (American Dental Association Continuing Education Recognition Program) Recognized Provider. UCSF has also received full approval from the Provider Recognition and Approval Committee of the Association for Continuing Dental Education and is an accepted national sponsor of the Academy of General Dentistry. UCSF is also a registered continuing education provider with the California Board of Dental Examiners.