- Esthetics and Implant Prosthetics: Avoiding Failures and Complications - March 11
- UCSF Dental Sleep Medicine Mini-Residency - 4/22/17, 06/10/17, 07/15/17, & 08/19/17
Save the Date
- Karen Baker - June 03, 2017
- Dr. Eddie Hewlett - June 24, 2017
- Dr. Don Coluzzi and Dr. Peter Rechmann - August 05, 2017
- Dr. Aaron Jenson - September 30, 2017
- Dr. Ling Zhan - October 21, 2017
- Annual Dental Hygiene Symposium - December 02, 2017
- CAMBRA - Online Course for CDE credit or Certification
For more details, click on the title of the course, or if you have questions, please call the UCSF CDE office at 415-514-0778.
Baldwin Marchack, DDS, MBA
Dr. Marchack graduated from USC School of Dentistry in 1971 and received his MBA from UCLA in 1989. Dr. Marchack is a Fellow of the American College of Dentists, a Fellow of the International College of Dentists, and a Fellow of the Pierre Fauchard Academy. He serves on the Board of Councilors at the Ostrow School of Dentistry of USC, teaches several courses in restorative implant dentistry for the department of Continuing Education at USC, and is the course director for the USC-Hong Kong Comprehensive Surgical and Restorative Implant Training Program. Dr Marchack is currently the Chair of the Editorial Council for the Journal of Prosthetic Dentistry, and maintains a private practice with a focus on esthetic, restorative and implant dentistry in Pasadena, California.