Advanced Education in General Dentistry (AEGD) Clinics
Commitment to Patients
The Advanced Education in General Dentistry (AEGD) clinics have a reputation for excellence in providing comprehensive dental and oral health care to meet the needs of our diverse patient population. Our services range from primary care dentistry to complex treatment, including cosmetic dentistry, implants, laser dentistry, tooth-colored metal-free crowns, and full-mouth reconstruction.
UCSF Dental Center, Fourth Floor
707 Parnassus Ave.
San Francisco, CA 94143
Days/hours of operation:
Monday through Friday: 8 a.m.-noon and 1-5 p.m.
We are available to see emergencies on a case-by-case basis.
Description of services:
- Comprehensive examinations
- Low-radiation digital x-rays
- Emergency care
- Nitrous oxide sedation and "dental fear" management
- Bridges, crowns and fillings
- Root canal treatment
- Oral surgery
- Dental implants
- Cosmetic dentistry
- Tooth whitening
- Laser dentistry
- Tooth-colored, metal-free crowns
Low-cost and affordable; most insurance accepted.
Providers fluent in many languages, including Spanish, Hindi, Farsi and Tagalog.
- Review of your health history
- Comprehensive oral health exam
- Interpretation of findings
- Radiographs/photographs, as needed
- Length of appointment: one hour
- Presentation of treatment plan and options
- Discussion of the benefits, risks and alternatives
- Obtain informed consent
- Begin treatment
- Length of appointment: usually half an hour to an hour, but may be longer depending upon treatment
Consultation with specialists
Our residents work with a variety of specialists to provide you the best treatment for your oral health.
Our residents are carefully selected from among dentists nationwide. They are experienced post-graduates from well respected dental schools with a DDS or DMD degree, and receive advanced training in general dentistry in our program. They are trained to treat patients with extensive dental needs or complex medical conditions.