The 2014 UCSF School of Dentistry Magazine has been published, and is available here: dentistry.ucsf.edu/magazine 
Included in this edition:
- Featherstone Renewed as Dean for Five Years
- UCSF Dentistry Joins All UCSF Schools Leading NIH Funding
- Chancellor’s Scholar and Dean’s Scholarship for Opportunity
- Give Kids a Smile Day 2014
- Connecting Education with Commitment to Community. Sean Mong and Biana Roykh bring a mix of clinical experience and fresh perspective to their new role as directors of the UCSF Dental Center Predoctoral Clinic.
- Precision Dentistry Brings Exciting New Options for Dentists and Oral Health Researchers. Precision dentistry offers dentists and oral health researchers an expanded role in the health care system.
- UCSF Launches Center for Children’s Oral Health Research. New cross-campus clinical and translational research initiative to focus on improving children’s oral health and on better understanding the relationships between oral health and the rest of the body.
- NATALIE BUU – Preparing the next generation of dentists to be trusted professionals
- MARK DELLINGES – On teaching (and learning how to teach better)
- SARAH KNOX – Investigating the salivary gland
- UCSF Dental Alumni Association: Message from the President
- UCSF All-Alumni Weekend & DAA 118th Scientific Session
- UCSF DAA Medal of Honor
- Half-Century Club: 1964 Class Notes
- DAA Bear Bash / Opportunities for Alumni
- In Memoriam
- Class Stats: 2014 & 2018
- Why I Give
The 2014 UCSF School of Dentistry Magazine