Register For Courses Now!  
- "A Day with the Master" Orofacial Pain including TMD - Saturday, April 18 
- Caries Management by Risk Assessment (CAMBRA) - April 06 through May 17 
- Medical Emergencies in the Dental Office: The First 10 Minutes - Saturday, May 9 
- UCSF Alumni Weekend - May 29-30 
Save the Date
- UCSF Wendell Wylie Lecture Memorial with Dr. Will Andrews on Friday, June 12
- UCSF Endodontic Symposium with Dr. David Landwehr on Friday, June 19
- Esthetics with Dr. Sheila Brear, DDS on Saturday, July 18, 2015
- Lasers with Don Coluzzi and Peter Rechmann on Saturday, August 1, 2015
- Sleep Apnea Series 2015 - August 28-29, 2015
Registration for the save-the-date courses will be available shortly.
For more details, click on the title of the course, or if you have questions, please call the UCSF CDE office at 415-514-0778.
University of California, San Francisco is an ADA CERP (American Dental Association Continuing Education Recognition Program) Recognized Provider. UCSF has also received full approval from the Provider Recognition and Approval Committee of the Association for Continuing Dental Education and is an accepted national sponsor of the Academy of General Dentistry. UCSF is also a registered continuing education provider with the California Board of Dental Examiners.