Register For Courses Now!  
- Yosemite Weekend - Fri & Sat, Sept. 18-19, 2015 
- Make it Stick! Adhesive Dentistry - Saturday, October 10, 2015 
- Dental Hygiene Symposium: CAMBRA - Saturday, October 24, 2015 
- First Annual UCSF Cleft and Craniofacial Symposium – Honoring Dr. Karin Vargervik 
- 23rd Annual OMFS Symposium 2016 
- 22nd Island Dental Colloquium 
- 2015 - 2016 Roundtable Seminars 
- 2015-2016 Clinical Technique Management Study Club 
Save the Date
Registration for the save-the-date courses will be available shortly.
For more details, click on the title of the course, or if you have questions, please call the UCSF CDE office at 415-514-0778.
University of California, San Francisco is an ADA CERP (American Dental Association Continuing Education Recognition Program) Recognized Provider. UCSF has also received full approval from the Provider Recognition and Approval Committee of the Association for Continuing Dental Education and is an accepted national sponsor of the Academy of General Dentistry. UCSF is also a registered continuing education provider with the California Board of Dental Examiners.