Register For Courses Now!  
- Medical Issues and Medical Emergencies in Dentistry - Saturday, December 12, 2015 
- First Annual UCSF Cleft and Craniofacial Symposium – Honoring Dr. Karin Vargervik 
- Why Oral Pathology Matters in Dental Practice - Saturday, January 16, 2016 
- 23rd Annual OMFS Symposium 2016 
- 22nd Island Dental Colloquium 
- 2015 - 2016 Roundtable Seminars 
Save the Date
- From Gums to Guts: What is New in Periodontal Medicine - Saturday, March 5, 2016
- UCSF Alumni Weekend - April 8 - 9, 2016 at the Fairmont Hotel SF
- Where does that nerve go? Hands-on Anatomy Refresher for Clinicians - Saturday, May 14, 2016
For more details, click on the title of the course, or if you have questions, please call the UCSF CDE office at 415-514-0778.
University of California, San Francisco is an ADA CERP (American Dental Association Continuing Education Recognition Program) Recognized Provider. UCSF has also received full approval from the Provider Recognition and Approval Committee of the Association for Continuing Dental Education and is an accepted national sponsor of the Academy of General Dentistry. UCSF is also a registered continuing education provider with the California Board of Dental Examiners.