Register For Courses Now!  
- From Gums to Guts: What is New in Periodontal Medicine - Saturday, March 05 
- 23rd Annual OMFS Symposium 2016 
- 22nd Island Dental Colloquium 
- UCSF Mini-Residency in Obstructive Sleep Apnea 
Save the Date
- UCSF Alumni Weekend - April 8 - 9, 2016 at the Fairmont Hotel SF
- Oral Manifestations of Systemic Diseases with Dr. Denis Lynch - May 07
- Delta Dental Day with Dean John Featherstone - July 23
- Lasers in Dentistry with Dr. Don Coluzzi and Dr. Peter Rechmann - August 06
- Where does that nerve go? Hands-on Anatomy Refresher for Clinicians
For more details, click on the title of the course, or if you have questions, please call the UCSF CDE office at 415-514-0778.
University of California, San Francisco is an ADA CERP (American Dental Association Continuing Education Recognition Program) Recognized Provider. UCSF has also received full approval from the Provider Recognition and Approval Committee of the Association for Continuing Dental Education and is an accepted national sponsor of the Academy of General Dentistry. UCSF is also a registered continuing education provider with the California Board of Dental Examiners.