Register For Courses Now!  
- Wendell Wylie Memorial Lecture - Friday, June 10 
- First Annual Oral Health Alliance Symposium - Saturday, June 11 
- Delta Dental Day 2016 - Saturday, July 23 
- Lasers in Dentistry - Saturday, August 06 
- UCSF Master Faculty Lecture Series 
- UCSF Mini-Residency in Obstructive Sleep Apnea 
Save the Date
- Margaret "Peggy" Walsh Dental Hygiene Symposium featuring Denise Bowen - December 03
- Where does that nerve go? Hands-on Anatomy Refresher for Clinicians
For more details, click on the title of the course, or if you have questions, please call the UCSF CDE office at 415-514-0778.
University of California, San Francisco is an ADA CERP (American Dental Association Continuing Education Recognition Program) Recognized Provider. UCSF has also received full approval from the Provider Recognition and Approval Committee of the Association for Continuing Dental Education and is an accepted national sponsor of the Academy of General Dentistry. UCSF is also a registered continuing education provider with the California Board of Dental Examiners.