707 Parnassus Avenue
Dental Clinics Building, Room D-1201
San Francisco, CA 94143
Days/hours of operation:
Description of Services:
Oral and Facial Surgery Center and the Predoctoral Oral Surgery Clinic, outpatient services include:
- Extraction of wisdom and other teeth under nitrous oxide, IV sedation or general anesthesia as required for pain or anxiety
- Dental implants
- Surgery to prepare for dentures
- Treatment of oral infections
- Pathological conditions of the oral cavity and jaws
- Facial cosmetic surgery
- Surgical exposure of unerupted teeth for orthodontia
- Laser surgery
See Description of Services Insurance plans accepted:
- Medical: For medically covered procedures, all medical insurance plans affiliated with the Hill Physicians Medical Group, UCSF Medical Group, and Medi-Cal
- Dental: Denti-Cal, Delta Dental, Cigna Dental, AETNA Dental and United Concordia Champus Dental Plans
Special instructions for new patients:
If you belong to an HMO or PPO or other insurance that requires preauthorization before seeing a specialist, please obtain the authorization before appearing for your visit, even if your dentist is referring you. If you have recent x-rays, please bring them with you.
Special instructions for referring providers:
Please send all patient records including clinical presentation and tentative diagnoses. If the patient has medical insurance, please have the patient arrange authorization prior to their visit.
Emergency Dental Services:
We do provide emergency dental services. Patients can call to schedule an appointment or drop in during clinic hours.