UCSF School of Dentistry Student Services
- Academic & Administrative Calendar 
- Admissions 
Information on all degree programs offered by the School of Dentistry and links to the various programs for detailed information on application procedures, deadlines, etc.
- UCSF Dentistry Emergency Action Plan (PDF) 
UCSF Campus Student Services
- UCSF Student Inside Guide 
The UCSF student guide to campus life and beyond.
- UCSF Office of Diversity and Outreach 
The mission of the Office is to build a broadly diverse faculty, student, trainee and staff community, to nurture a culture that is welcoming and supportive, and to engage diverse ideas for the provision of culturally competent education, discovery and patient care.
- University of California Sexual Harassment and Sexual Violence Policy 
UCSF Dentistry is committed to providing education, prevention and response to the issues of sexual assault, relationship violence, and stalking.
- Student Financial Aid 
Information on the types of financial services available at UCSF.
- Student Health Services 
Information on the types of services, hours and location, access to care and immunization requirements as well as additional healthcare information.
- Student Housing 
Information on housing options for members of the UCSF community.
- UCSF Classroom Scheduling and Room Reservations 
- Student Disability Services 
- Learning Resource Services 
- UCSF Emergency Preparedness 
- UCSF Student/Trainee International Travel Guidelines