Links to resources useful to the staff of the UCSF School of Dentistry.
- Campus Life Services http://campuslifeservices.ucsf.edu/cls/
- UC Learning Center https://learningcenter.ucsfmedicalcenter.org/
- MyAccess UCSF Information Technology Services Portal. myaccess2.ucsf.edu
- At Your Service University of California Human Resources Portal. atyourserviceonline.ucop.edu
- Mail UCSF e-mail portal. mail.ucsf.edu
- Directory UCSF directory. directory.ucsf.edu
- Jobs UCSF job listings. ucsfhr.ucsf.edu/careers
Regulatory Requrement Links
- California Code of Regulations 1005: Minimum Standards of Infection Control (PDF). The Dental Board of California requires posting of the California Code of Regulations Section 1005 (Minimum Standards of Infection Control), and to be accessible to all employees with potential exposure to bloodborne pathogens.
California Code of Regulations 1068: Permitted Duties (PDF). The Dental Board of California requires posting of the California Code of Regulations Section 1068: Permitted Duties for All Dental Auxiliaries.
The first table outlines the functions which DA (Dental Assistant), RDA (Registered Dental Assistant), RDAEF (Registered Dental Assistant, Extended Functions), OA (Orthodontic Assistant) and DSA (Dental Sedation Assistant) are allowed to perform in California. The second table lists the duties that RDH (Registered Dental Hygienists), and RHDAP (Registered Dental Hygienists in Alternative Practice) are allowed to perform.
These tables are intended to provide summary information to interested parties and are not intended to cover all aspects of the law. If a duty is not listed in the sections of the law cited below, the dental auxiliaries are NOT allowed to perform the duty.