Our UCSF dental study club is a great way for dentists from any experience level to learn about new developments in the industry and improve their skills.
We have an outstanding lineup of speakers, who will present information that you can incorporate immediately into your practice.
Please plan to join us on the following dates:
Friday, November 16, 2018
Art Curley, JD
- An understanding of the obligations and limits of a dental practice
- The legal impact of new dental technologies such as implants, digital imaging and automated production systems
Harry Albers, DDS, FAGD, MS
- Update on bonding techniques and adhesive materials for bonding to enamel, dentin, porcelain, metal and resin
- Review of best selection and placement techniques
Friday, January 11, 2019
Matthew Young, DDS
- Advanced implant prosthodontics
- Hard and soft tissue considerations for ideal Restorations
Friday, March 22, 2019
Michael S. Singer, DDS
- Define the uses of technology in creating treatment plans, esthetic restorations – both fixed and removable, provisional restorations, and surgical guides
- Describe the current and emerging technologies available in dental practice today
Breakfast, Lunch, and Parking Included
UCSF Faculty/Staff/Students: Please call 415.514.0778.
Tuition includes continental breakfast, lunch, electronic course materials (if available), and parking.
Tuition refund, less a $50 cancellation fee, will be issued only for cancellations received in writing at least 3 business days prior to the start date of the course. No refunds will be issued for late cancellations or no-shows. We reserve the right to cancel any course due to circumstances beyond our control; under those circumstances we will refund all course fee payments. Please be aware that UCSF School of Dentistry CDE is not responsible for reimbursement of nonrefundable airline tickets or any other travel expenses in the event that a course is cancelled.
For more information please call our office at 415.514.0778.