- Caries Management by Risk Assessment (CAMBRA) - April 06 through May 17
- Medical Emergencies in the Dental Office: The First 10 Minutes - Saturday, May 09
- UCSF Alumni Weekend - May 29 - 30
- Wendell Wylie Memorial Lecture - The Six Elements of Orofacial Harmony - Friday, June 12
- Advanced Endodontics Diagnosis: Strategies for Managing Complex Cases - Friday, June 19
- Esthetics of the Periodontal - Restorative Interface - Saturday, July 11
Save the Date
- Lasers in Dentistry with Dr. Peter Rechmann and Dr. Don Coluzzi on Saturday, August 1, 2015
- Sleep Apnea Series 2015 - August 28-29, 2015
Registration for the save-the-date courses will be available shortly.
For more details, click on the title of the course, or if you have questions, please call the UCSF CDE office at 415-514-0778.
Mehran Hossaini, DMD
Robert Range, DDS
Hieu Pham, DDS, MD
Rich Fidler, MD
Shelley Miyasaki, DDS, PhD
Will Andrews, DDS
Dr. Will A. Andrews completed orthodontic training at the University of California at San Francisco (UCSF) in 1992. He is a Diplomate of the American Board of Orthodontics, current president of the Southern California Component of the Edward H. Angle Society of Orthodontists, and the Co-Director of the L.F. Andrews Foundation for Orthodontic Education. He is an assistant clinical professor at UCSF, and an adjunct professor at West Virginia University. He has published articles and lectured worldwide about the Six Elements Orthodontic Philosophy and maintains a private practice limited to orthodontics in San Diego, California.
David Landwehr, DDS, MS
A Wisconsin native, Dr. David Landwehr studied as an undergraduate at the University of Wisconsin-Madison and went on to earn his D.D.S. at the University of Minnesota. He earned an M.S. degree and certificate in Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology at The Ohio State University and completed specialty training in Endodontics at the University of Michigan. Dr. Landwehr lectures extensively throughout the United States on many endodontic topics, but has a specific interest in endodontic diagnosis and instrumentation of the root canal system. Dr. Landwehr maintains a full time clinical practice at Capital Endodontics in Madison, Wisconsin.
Sheila Brear, BDS
Sheila Brear, BDS is Associate Clinical Professor at UCSF School of Dentistry and Chair of the Division of Clinical General Dentistry. She received her dental degree at the Royal London Hospital Medical College in London, England and completed her prosthodontics residency at UCSF. Dr. Brear was in general dental practice for 11 years prior to becoming a prosthodontist. She is in demand nationally and internationally as a speaker on prosthetics related to general dentistry. Dr. Brear maintains a private practice at UCSF.