Requirements for the DDS component are found on our DDS program page.
The requirements for Graduate Division Admission include:
- Statement of purpose (one page, single spaced)
- Three letters of recommendation (usually from professors who are familiar with your research experience)
- Original transcripts from all schools attended. If concurrently applying to the dental school, you will need to arrange for a second set of transcripts.
- Original TOEFL scores (if English is not your native language)
- Completed Graduate Division application by Oct. 15. Access the application form here.