All the fee waivers for the 2023-24 admissions cycle have been awarded.
Fee waivers were awarded on a first come, first-serve basis for applicants with a completed/verified ADEA AADSAS application. If you submitted a fee waiver application you will receive an e-mail in regards to the status. We are no longer accepting fee waiver applications.
- Students who have received the ADEA FAP are automatically qualified.
- Fee waivers are available to U.S. Citizens, U.S. Permanent Residents, those qualified for AB540 and those qualified for DACA.
- Applicants must be at or below 200% of the federal poverty guidelines for gross annual income.
- If you’re a dependent student, you will report your and your parents’ information.
- If you’re an independent student, you will report your own information (and, if you’re married, your spouse’s).