The requirements for Graduate Division admission are as follows:
- Statement of purpose (one page, single spaced)
- Three letters of recommendation (preferably from professors who are familiar with your research experience)
- Original transcripts from all baccaulaureate/graduate schools
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE) scores (no older than five years)
- Original Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), if English is not your native language)
- Completed Graduate Division application, due by Dec. 1
The OCS DDS/PhD application process begins June 1 and closes on Oct. 15; apply via the UCSF Graduate Division online application.
Connect with Us
If you would like more information about UCSF School of Dentistry, or you just want to keep up on our latest news, visit the following pages:
UCSF School of Dentistry Admissions on Facebook
Like our page to keep up to date on current events, event announcements and monthly admissions chats during the spring.
UCSF Dentistry Twitter Feed
Follow us on Twitter to be the first to hear about exciting events and news.
Policies and Resources
UCSF has a wide range of resources to help educate prospective students and protect the rights of current students.