Brand Identity Resources
As you develop materials for the School of Dentistry and the Dental Center, it is important to follow certain brand guidelines to maintain a consistent identity for the organization and ensure it is recognizable to the public.
The brand includes logos for the School of Dentistry and UCSF Dental Center, a PowerPoint template, standard colors, fonts, photo styles and more. Please note:
- The main brand portal is http://identity.ucsf.edu.
- Basic logos can be downloaded at http://identity.ucsf.edu/downloads.
- If you need logos that aren't available for download, please send a request to email@example.com.
- Download a PowerPoint template to customize to your needs.
- Select a template for fliers, posters and more from our library.
- There is one unified color palette for use by the UCSF campus and hospitals: http://identity.ucsf.edu/color.
- Standard fonts are Garamond (serif) and Arial (sans serif). Professional designers who purchase their own fonts should use Granjon and Helvetica Neue. For more about fonts, see http://identity.ucsf.edu/typography.
- Download standard email signatures. Please embed these signatures in your desktop version of Outlook, as well as Outlook Web Access.
- Order business cards and letterhead here.
If you need other items or have questions about the brand identity, please contact Terri Hunter-Davis, Manager, Communications and Content Development, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Conform to Style
UCSF's editorial style guide is an essential resource for writing jobs both big and small