The School of Dentistry has implemented a new exit interview program for departing employees. All staff members separating from the school may take part in this voluntary program.
Exit interviews help build a culture of open communication within an organization, which is a key goal of the School of Dentistry. Ultimately, what the school learns through this standardized process — what aspects of the staff experience are working, and what aspects should be improved upon — will benefit staff.
Statements will be kept confidential to the greatest extent possible.
Exit Interview Officers
- Eric Fethe, HR liaison, Cell and Tissue Biology
- Lauren Haworth, director of finance, Dean’s Office
- Victor Jimenez, director of administrative and clinical operations, Preventive and Restorative Dental Sciences
- Larisa Kure, associate dean for administration and finance, Dean’s Office
- Khang Nguyen, systems admin. supervisor, Cell and Tissue Biology
- Maria Rina Simon, director of staffing and strategic programs, Dean’s Office
- Eunice Stephens, chief of staff, Dean’s Office
- Marina Stewart, department manager, Orofacial Sciences
- Stephanie Wallace, director, Curriculum Support Office
If you, or a member of your staff, are leaving a job, a department or the school, please reach out directly to one of the exit interview officers to schedule a time to talk.