UCSF School of Dentistry Student Services
Student Services provides administrative support for dental students and alumni of the School of Dentistry. Services include event coordination, student absence records, student and alumni job listings, maintenance of student e-mail listservs, student mail distribution, classroom scheduling, liaison with campus student services and letters of recommendation.
Following are links of interest to UCSF Dentistry students.
- Academic & Administrative Calendar
Information on all degree programs offered by the School of Dentistry and links to the various programs for detailed information on application procedures, deadlines, etc.
- UCSF Dentistry Emergency Action Plan (PDF)
UCSF Campus Student Services
- UCSF Student Inside Guide
The UCSF student guide to campus life and beyond.
- UCSF Office of Diversity and Outreach
The mission of the Office is to build a broadly diverse faculty, student, trainee and staff community, to nurture a culture that is welcoming and supportive, and to engage diverse ideas for the provision of culturally competent education, discovery and patient care.
- University of California Sexual Harassment and Sexual Violence Policy
UCSF Dentistry is committed to providing education, prevention and response to the issues of sexual assault, relationship violence, and stalking.
- Student Financial Aid
Information on the types of financial services available at UCSF.
- Student Health Services
Information on the types of services, hours and location, access to care and immunization requirements as well as additional healthcare information.
- Student Housing
Information on housing options for members of the UCSF community.
- UCSF Classroom Scheduling and Room Reservations
- Student Disability Services
- Learning Resource Services
- UCSF Emergency Preparedness
- UCSF Student/Trainee International Travel Guidelines