UCSF adheres to the San Francisco Department of Public Health COVID-19 health requirements. In some instances, our requirements are more stringent given UCSF's unique role as an academic, medical, and research enterprise. Any event plan is conditional based on current public health orders and conditions.
New Covid Guidelines per University policy.
1. Masking is mandatory for all individuals, with the exception of faculty, staff members on stage, and students during their procession on stage.
2. Guests and employees are required to complete a digital screener to assess their health status. Access the guest screener at this link: [https://ucsf.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_d6elP7DE78J4oFT]
3. Hand sanitizer will be provided for personal hygiene purposes.
4. Attendance records will be maintained through the digital screener and Eventbrite guest list.
Considering that the current screener does not inquire about vaccination status, it is recommended not to implement vaccination verification or mandatory testing for unvaccinated guests.
Below you will find COVID safety requirements and guidance. Please be sure to read this to your guests so that they will be in compliance.
Well-fitting masks are required for all attendees age > 2 years. (Surgical masks or N95 masks are recommended.) Masks must be well-fitted and cover the nose, mouth, and chin. A Well-Fitted Mask does not include a scarf, ski mask, balaclava, bandana, turtleneck, collar, single layer of fabric, or any mask that has an unfiltered one-way exhaust valve.
NO FOOD OR DRINKS ARE ALLOWED.
UCSF Daily Health Screener
- All event attendees must complete the UCSF Daily Health Screener on the day of the event and show their “Cleared” screen at the venue. Guests must complete the UCSF Campus Visitor and Guest version of the screener: http://tiny.ucsf.edu/vendorscreen or scan the QR code.
Attendees can screenshot their “Cleared” screen to show at the venue.
- Guests are encouraged to familiarize themselves with restrictions related to recent COVID infection, exposures to someone with COVID, and international travel by visiting here: https://coronavirus.ucsf.edu/ or by taking the screener in advance.
- We highly recommend that everyone takes COVID rapid antigen test on the day of the event and take a picture of the results.
- The UCSF Health screener can be completed daily, and the results are good for 24 hours. If your guests are unsure of their status, and if they may fail, take the screener daily for several days prior to the event to know if testing is needed.