The application for 2018 will be available on Feb. 1 and is due by March 31. The earlier you apply, the better your chances of acceptance.
UCSF School of Dentistry
Office of Admissions
513 Parnassus Ave., S630
San Francisco, CA 94143-0430
To be eligible for admission to the Interprofessional Health Post-Baccalaureate Certificate Program, you must hold a bachelor's degree and complete all prerequisites for dental school.
In addition, you must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident.
We accept applications from Feb. 1 through March 31 for the program beginning in August. We encourage you to apply early since we review applications on a rolling basis.
We must receive all required materials, as outlined in the application instructions, by the deadline. Otherwise, your application will be considered incomplete and will not be considered. These include:
- Unofficial copies of transcripts for all colleges and universities you have attended.
- One letter of recommendation.
- A copy of your AADSAS application (if you have previously applied to dental school).
- An unofficial copy of your DAT scores if you have taken the DAT within the past 2 years.
- You must complete all required portions of this application. Failure to do so will result in your application being canceled.
- Do not send any additional application materials to the Office of Admissions unless we have contacted you directly with a request. Any additional materials received will be destroyed.
- If selected, an interview is a required part of the admissions process. Applicants from out of town will be given the opportunity of a phone or web interview.