The application for 2019 will be available on Feb. 1 and is due by March 31. The earlier you apply, the better your chances of acceptance.
UCSF School of Dentistry
Office of Admissions
513 Parnassus Ave., S630
San Francisco, CA 94143-0430
How to Apply
The 2019-2020 Interprofessional Health Post-Baccalaureate Certificate Program application cycle will open on February 1, 2019 and close March 31, 2019. We encourage you to apply early since we review applications on a rolling basis.
For your application to be considered complete we must receive all required materials, as outlined in the instructions listed on the online application, by the deadline. These instructions will be made available when the application becomes live on February 1. The application will ask for the following:
- Unofficial copies of transcripts for all colleges and universities you have attended.
- One letter of recommendation from a person of your choice. You can upload up to 3 letters.
- A copy of your AADSAS application (if you have previously applied to dental school).
- An unofficial copy of your DAT scores if you have taken the DAT within the past 2 years.
- You must complete all required portions of this application. Failure to do so will result in your application being canceled.
- Do not send any additional application materials to the Office of Admissions unless we have contacted you directly with a request. Any additional materials received will be destroyed.
- If selected, an interview is a required part of the admissions process. Applicants from out of town will be given the opportunity of a phone or web interview.
Policies and Resources
UCSF has a wide range of resources to help educate prospective students and protect the rights of current students.